- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- I hope you hug your mom, take in her perfume, her laughter and her smile as much tomorrow as you should do every single day of your life. If you can no longer hug your mom, or smell her perfume, I hope you can remember her laugh, and her smile. And I hope you know she’s loved you since the second she knew about you.
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you, leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply … will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
- I just miss you so much my heart aches.
- Happy early Mother’s Day to my best friend in Heaven.
“I love you.”
“I love you more!”